The 2019 FNF Tampa Bay Campus Tour continued Sept. 6 with a stop at Palm Harbor University for a rivalry game against East Lake. The visitors from East Lake prevailed over Palm Harbor, 34-16. It was another well-attended rivalry classic in the Tampa Bay region with 2,734 fans in attendance.
This game served as the third of eight stops with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the fall season. The FNF Tampa Bay Campus Tour will visit host schools of the biggest rivalry games in the region.
The FNF Tampa Bay Campus Tour staff collaborated with the Bucs to engage fans with giveaways and interactive activities. We distributed hundreds of Bucs prizes as well as over 100 copies of the 2019 edition of FNF Tampa Bay. Fans who wore Bucs gears received prize packs filled with one of each of the giveaway products, which included hats, t-shirts, lanyards, and FNF Tampa Bay magazines.
The FNF Tampa Bay Buccaneers tour will return to action this Friday night at Plant City High for a rivalry game against Lakeland.
Here’s the remaining schedule.
- Aug. 23 – Plant at Armwood
- Aug. 30 – Wiregrass Ranch at Wesley Chapel
- Sept. 6 – East Lake at Palm Harbor
- Sept. 13 – Lakeland at Plant City
- Sept. 20 – Bloomingdale at Plant
- Sept. 27 – Largo at Countryside (Homecoming)
- Oct. 4 – Gaither at Chamberlain
- Oct. 18 – Armwood at Tampa Bay Tech (pending confirmation)